Didn't get the information you were looking for?
To be successful as a Restaurant Manager you should have the following attributes:
– Total understanding of finance, rostering, staff training, menu planning, cost and stock control
– Previous experience leading a large dedicated team.
– Hands on with a focus on customer service
– The ability to cope in a fast paced environment.
– Strong knowledge of food and beverage.
Applying for a Restaurant Manager Job opening?
The following Sample Hospitality Cover Letter [pdf] courtesy Washington State University, should help you prepare related job application